In February of 2020, we hosted the CLE Nonprofit Summit here at Midwest Direct. Since then we have uploaded 5 podcast episodes to share the different sessions we had at the summit.
- 17&18: Omnichannel Fundraising Campaigns Made Easy, Part 1 &2
- 32 & 33: How to Clone Your Best Donors With Marketing Attribution Tactics; Part 1 & 2
- 37: Our 5 Favorite Nonprofit Case Studies
We covered a lot in those podcasts but there is always more to talk about when it comes to nonprofits and fundraising techniques. Today we are going to cover 4 strategies to boost your fundraising efforts. And because we are a marketing company with mailing at the core of our business, we are also going to cover some of our tips for saving some money on postage by being sure you qualify for nonprofit rates.
Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast to learn strategies and tactics to boost your nonprofit fundraising and how to do it within a reasonable budget by using nonprofit postage through the USPS.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Soundcloud
Listen on Stitcher
How to Qualify for Nonprofit Mail Rates
4 Strategies and Tactics to Boost Fundraising (And Two Bonus Tips)
1. Start with What You Know
Pull your CRM Data (or pull together those years of excel files you’ve accumulated). Can you find First Name, Last Name, Home address, Amount donated? Date of Donation? With just that information, we can create some very significant profiles and insights into your data to help you find more donors.
2. Get Relevant and Actionable Insights Into Your Data
- We will clean your data, match it back for historical donation information, pull out donor demographic information and show you trends and/or source attributions in your data
- With that analysis complete, we can offer actionable insights to help you make better decisions with your future donation and fundraising campaigns
3. Acquire Relevant Prospects for Your Nonprofit
Our team can now help you acquire new prospects through list acquisitions and channel strategies to capture donors where they are
4. What’s Next? Better ROI and Responses with New Donors
Your new leads and touchpoints will generate a significant amount of new information you can use for better ROI and future planning. Ask us to help you manage and interpret your data so that you know what’s working and where.
BONUS Use Data to Clone Your Best Donors
- If you’re reading this, you’ve probably got (or had) a few great donors that helped your non-profit grow. If you’ve got their first name, last name and an address for those donors, we can help you find others like them.
- We’ll use your data to create profiles, heat maps, RFM models, attribution models and lists of people who have similar incomes, interests and social circles -- dramatically increasing your odds to find relevant new donors
- We’ll append email, phone, social media contacts -- whatever you need to reach these future donors
DOUBLE BONUS Use Our Martech Stack to Reach Potential Donors Where They Are
- You already know how much work it takes to acquire new leads and engage existing donors. The thought of doing more can be daunting. Fortunately, the Martech stack has evolved and you can now message your “mail list” online in social media and ads at the same time you release your mailing -- for much less than you would pay to manage those channels individually.
- Our platform empowers you to integrate mail and online advertising together so you have much better tracking and reporting. This makes it easier to find true source attribution and donor behavior
- You owe it to yourself and your organization to learn the new tactics, how they impact your ROI, and decide if your organization could benefit from this integrated, multi-channel approach.
- You can use our advanced Martech stack to reach your mail audience in new ways, such as:
- Social Media Ads and posts on Facebook, Instagram
- Online Retargeting Ads through Google Display Network
- Targeted Online Ads delivered directly to the devices of the people on your list (Yes, we can do that!)
- Informed Delivery (USPS email to individuals receiving your mail)
AND, remember, we do all the work. You just need to bring your idea and lists. We’ll do the rest.
New and more engaged donors are within your reach and on a reasonable budget. Listen to the podcast, check out our other nonprofit blogs, or contact us today to begin planning for more relevant fundraising.
Subscribe for more:
Find us on social media with #ThePlusPodcast
Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
To learn how we can help you achieve your marketing goals with our mailing, data, strategic marketing, email marketing, and online advertising goals, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1.800.686.6666.