Your organization’s data has a story to tell. More importantly, if you have a million records, there are a million stories within the data. But, no one will know any of that until you can manage, analyze and interpret your data.
You can gain deeper insights into your data with our data analysis and recommendations. See how we’ve helped organizations gain a better understanding of the data they have and how to generate more relevant information across channels to foster better marketing with data management for more targeted, relevant content and strategic planning.
How to Gain Deeper Insights Into Your Data
Data programming, data management, and matching - here are some typical data issues we help our clients with every day:
- You’ve got some data that needs to be cleaned up so you can better understand what customers and prospects are doing across multiple departments
- You need more complete records for some (or many) of your fields such as appending emails, correct mailing addresses, phones, etc
- You need help with tie-outs and matchbacks between your marketing efforts and sales to better understand individual purchases, engagement levels, and behavior patterns
- You’ve done some customer profiling but could use professional help to tease out look-alike prospects, high profile prospects, etc.
- Once you’ve got those profiles, you need help to find the special niche prospects for targeted marketing
- You can sort for Recency, Frequency and Monetary (RFM) within your databases, but not across all databases
Demographic Tools we use to help you drill down:
- Our software blends your data from multiple sources to create your RFM and demographic data to generate look-alike targets in specific areas
- Heat mapping helps you assess your marketing effort’s effectiveness and see where you are doing well — and where you are not! Better understand what is creating success in your high performing areas and adjust your plans to improve areas that are underperforming. You can also find trends to better understand what factors are causing the success, and implement them in underperforming areas.
- Append files with household income, in-home residents (such as children’s ages), additional census data, shopping preferences, etc.
We help you interpret the findings from your data so you have clear, easy to understand analysis and recommendations for actionable insights. We understand the success of your business depends on your ability to turn data into information for your marketing and sales teams. With our help, you’ll be able to read, interpret and share data and recommendations. We provide the data back to you in whatever file format you need — anything ranging from an excel doc to a custom API pushing updated data to your server twice daily (yes — we do that!).
Custom Analysis and Reporting
You have burning questions. We have soothing answers. Together, we can help you manage and program your marketing data so that you can easily access the information you need when you need it to build better, more relevant marketing messages. For custom queries and advanced reporting solutions, ask us about access to our proprietary custom reporting dashboard — where you can access and query your data any way you need it. Contact us today to get started!