When we started The Plus Podcast in mid-2019 it was supposed to be a short-term marketing campaign to help us launch our new website. We did not foresee the success it would receive, with nearly 2000 listens, nor the joy we would get from making the podcast. At the beginning of 2020, we sat down and developed our marketing plan for the year, oblivious to what the year had in store for us. Even with all the curveballs, we were able to put out two episodes a month, and more on occasion.
If nothing else, 2020 has been a year for the history books -- and especially here at Midwest. This year we introduced about 10 new pieces of equipment to help us increase capacity. Here in the marketing department, we maintained our regular publication and marketing schedule, publishing over 60 blogs, and 28 podcasts, including this one. We can easily say those are record-breaking numbers for us! Even with all of the chaos, we are so happy with the results.
In this episode of the podcast, we look back on everything we covered in 2020. If you missed a few episodes, we put it all into one place! Below you will find the links to all of the episodes we published in 2020 with brief descriptions of each.
To thank you for all your support, we have even more great, relevant -- and just plain fun -- programming set for 2021. We can’t wait to share them with you. We don’t want you to miss a thing. Be sure to subscribe to The Plus Podcast now.
One last thing...we truly appreciate your feedback, comments, and suggestions. If you have any questions, comments, or topics you want us to cover in 2021, please reach out to us.
Listen to the Final Episode: Season Two of The Plus Podcast and hear our wrap up and anything you may have missed in 2020 -- a year for the history books!
- 14: Revolutionize Your Mail with digital+post
- Listen to Michelle Toivonen and Dana Fowler in this episode of The Plus Podcast to learn about our NEW digital+post services.
- 15: How We Built a Winning Omnichannel Campaign
- Listen to Michelle Toivonen talk about the very exciting Simplay3 case study at the Regional PCC Meeting.
- 16: The Next Big Thing in Mail Tracking is Here
- Listen to Gary Seitz and Scott Campbell on the full capabilities of digital+post Mail Tracking, in this episode of the Plus Podcast.
- 23: Why You Should Add Social Media Ads to Your Next Mailing
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast or contact us today for more information on how to add social media advertising to your next mailing.
- 27: Capture Real Leads with digital+post LeadMatch
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast to learn how you can find new leads using digital+post LeadMatch.
- 30: Leave No Leads Behind With Online Retargeting
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast to learn how you can capture real leads with digital+post Online Retargeting.
- 31: Add Call Tracking and Private Recording to Your Next Mail Campaign
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast where we explore the benefits of adding digital+post Call Tracking to your next mailing campaign.
- 34: How to Quickly Startup an Admissions and Enrollment Marketing Campaign
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast to learn how to maximize the admissions and enrollment this semester for your community college with digital+post.
- 17&18: Omnichannel Fundraising Campaigns Made Easy, Part 1&2
- Listen to Erica Switzer to learn how omnichannel fundraising campaigns can be made easy with digital+post.
- 32&33: How to Clone Your Best Donors With Marketing Attribution Tactics; Part 1&2
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast with Gary Seitz to learn how to clone your best donors with marketing attribution tactics.
- 37: Our 5 Favorite Nonprofit Case Studies
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast to hear some exclusive case studies to show how you can ramp up your next nonprofit campaign with digital+post.
- 19: An Interview With David Rosendahl, Cross Channel Marketing Guru
- Listen to Michelle interview David Rosendahl, President & Co-founder of MindFire, about the level of content that marketers should plan for and distribute to be relevant in today's environment.
- 20: Everything You Need To Know About Informed Delivery Directly from the USPS
- In this episode, Bob Dixon will go over what the Informed Delivery® email experience is like for a consumer, the most recent stats from the USPS, and some amazing case studies
- 21: Midwest Direct's Insights On Working From Home
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast, as many members of our staff share the insights and tips they have learned while working from home.
- 22: Understanding Vote By Mail with Rich Gebbie
- Listen to Rich Gebbie go over the challenges counties face in current and upcoming elections and how to overcome them.
- 25&26: The Power of Creative With Expert Graphic Designer, Sheila Hart; Part 1&2
- Learn how to create a cohesive message and brand across all channels when creating and developing an omnichannel campaign with Sheila Hart and Michelle Toivonen.
Data and Digital
- 24: How to Use Our Political Marketing Tools to Build Highly Targeted Political Campaigns
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast with Mike Ruffing to learn how Political Powerup and Midwest Direct’s IP Targeting tools can help you win your next election.
- 28&29: Credit Unions: Overcoming the Challenges of 2020; Part 1&2
- Listen to this episode of The Plus Podcast with Michelle Toivonen and Mike Ruffing discussing everything Midwest Direct has to offer Credit Unions.
- 35&36: The Power of a Partnership Data Review; Part 1&2
- In this episode of The Plus Podcast, Jean DePalma, Director of CTRAC Direct, explains how these Partnership Data Reviews can inform and accelerate your marketing plans.
- 38&39: Data Audit Creates Actionable Insights For Major Furniture Retail Partner; Part 1&2
- Listen to this episode of the Plus Podcast with Gary Seitz and Jean DePalma to learn how our team can help you interpret your data and advise you with actionable insights for your next marketing effort.
Subscribe for more:
Find us on social media with #ThePlusPodcast
To learn how we can help you achieve your marketing goals with our mailing, data, strategic marketing, email marketing, and online advertising goals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1.800.686.6666.