Is your business looking to free up heavy mailing costs or de-bloat your CRM of inaccurate contact records? Let us help get you back in shape!
Your business may be spending money marketing to customers that aren’t even getting your messages. A good data cleanup can help correct contacts that have inaccurate emails or out-of-date mailing addresses, as well as identify new segmenting opportunities through data appends.
Read more, or contact Gary Seitz to get started:
- Find Your TRUE Customers With These 4 Data Steps
- Are You Scared of Your Data?
- Are You Hiding Your Returned Mail Under the Tree?
Reduce postage costs by taking advantage of combining, or commingling, your mail. By adding your mail to a mix of mail from other organizations all headed to the same zip code, your business receives USPS discounts that could put money back into your pocket.
Read more, or contact Mandy Gebbie Clayton to get started:
- Commingling Infographic
- Customer Success: Commingling & Machine Addition Helps Client Grow
- Commingling Mail: An Introduction
- Commingle+ YouTube Video