Do you know how much money your company spends on mail returned due to bad addresses? According to a recent study, the hard costs of additional printing and postage for returned mail are estimated to be around $3.00 per piece. But what about the soft costs? Costs such as...
• Manpower to handle returns, make corrections and send mail again
• Increased call volume to customer service for mail never received
• Cash-flow issues created by undelivered and unpaid invoices
• Decreased ROI on marketing mailings and
• Decreased customer satisfaction
In addition, the U.S. Census Bureau estimates 12-13% of the US population moves every year, meaning the number of incorrect addresses within your database may be heavily contributing to your overall mailing costs.
Midwest Direct’s new EZCompliantTM software was developed to help our clients avoid the high costs associated with returned mail and improve the quality of their database.
• Automatically retrieves Move Update® addresses from the USPS web site
• Custom formats the data to fit customer requirements
• Delivers the data directly to the customer via Email, FTP or Web Service
• File delivered allows for easy import into database
• Data is fully-secured
• Requires NO HUMAN INTERACTION OR FILE MANIPULATION
STOP throwing money away! Ask how EZCompliantTM can help you reduce the cost of returned mail today!
DID YOU KNOW?